Benefits of ACE Membership:
- Professional Training & Networking - Through the ACE Annual Conference and other annual events including Chamber Advocacy Day at the Legislature, ACE provides ongoing opportunities for professional development for chamber executives and staff. ACE also provides a network that chamber executives can rely upon for professional support.
- Local Chambers Call - Keep up-to-date with the latest news of note from the Arizona Legislature through a weekly local chambers call. (Calls occur during legislative session only.)
- Annual Statewide Legislative Agenda for Arizona Businesses - Arizona Chamber Executives provides an avenue for chambers across the state to work together on issues at the local, state and federal levels. The annual legislative agenda is one way Arizona chambers show legislators and other elected officials that we stand together and advocate for Arizona businesses.
- Scholarship Funds - Scholarship opportunities are available through the Jack Camper Scholarship fund. Scholarship opportunities are available for ACE conferences as well as the WACE Annual Conference, Winter Institute and much more.
- Communications - Swift, actionable communication is the key to success. ACE communicates via several avenues with members, including e-newsletters and action alerts.